10 Reasons To Adopt An Adult Cat
1. My personality is already developed. What you see is what you get.
2. I'm a lot more relaxed than a kitten.
3. I'm already litter trained. I am not likely to have accidents.
4. I settle into routines quickly.
5. I'm often content with your company. I don't feel the need to go out and about.
6. I am less likely to scratch your furniture, hands or feet.
7. I can be just as playful as a kitten.
8. I don’t require any supervision – you don’t have to worry about what I will be getting up to in your absence.
9. Living with a pet can significantly lower blood pressure, the risk of heart disease, and the risk of depression and anxiety.
10. Senior cats are harder to find homes for – when you adopt an adult,
you'll save a life.